Columbus has won its first major contract for its new game changing concept named RapidValue designed and developed by Columbus to help manufacturers maximize their efficiency and overall business performance. RapidValue is a business process modelling solution consisting of preconfigured business processes and specific process templates for the manufacturing industry which helps organisations streamline business processes across the organisation for efficiency, speed and to adopt best practices.
The major global contract is with a leading electronic and instrumentation provider based in the US and Columbus won the contract due to their in-depth focus on the manufacturing industry as entailed in the RapidValue Manufacturing solution.
“RapidValue is designed to give manufacturers up to 80% fit out of the box. As a result, the focus of the implementation can be on the remaining 20% of processes which are the competitive differentiators, rather than standard processes. This allows our customers a process-centric solution that can save up to 30% in time and costs when compared to other implementation scenarios. When integrating RapidValue with our proven implementation methodology SureStep+ it ensures an implementation which is professional and smooth,” says CEO Thomas Honoré,
Columbus. Together with the Columbus Advanced Discrete Manufacturing Solution for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, Columbus RapidValue can anticipate and respond to customer needs and market demands, automate processes, and connect internal procedures across centralized and decentralized deployment scenarios. This end-to-end solution supports integration with engineering—from brainstorm through complex change management—lean construction phases, a project-based manufacturing approach, and profitable after-sales service. Besides having developed and designed RapidValue Manufacturing, Columbus is set to introduce RapidValue for the Food industry.